Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1/2 and 1/4 Advert design rates needed

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum' started by Suzwar, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Suzwar

Suzwar New Member

I provide freelance marketing services and am looking after a campaign for a client who will need a 1/4 page and 1/2 page adverts designed for a trade publication. Could anyone give me a price guide for this work to advise my client.

I would be also be interested in speaking to any freelancers in the Northampton area whom I could eventually award this work. Many thanks.

2. flair

flair New Member

Hi

Sadley am not based in Northampton but would love to help you out with any future work.

The price will depend on a few things

1. are you having to buy stock images
    2. are you including printing or just artwork?
    3. how fast are you being asked to turn it around

;)

3. Suzwar

Suzwar New Member

This is for the toy and gift trade, so the images will be product images provided by the client (I have yet to see them, if they are rubbish I will have to get some costly photographer involved!)

Artwork only will be required.

I am in currently finalising the contract with the client, hence I need price indications now, but the actual ads deadline will be end of July.

Thanks

P.S I like your bus artwork!

4. flair

flair New Member

Thanks

I used to work for TOYS R US when I was doing my degree & did some toy advertising artwork for them to appear in a local news paper so am quite in tune. :happy

For a half page I would probably charge ( with all images supplied ) around the £98.00, depending on how complex the artwork was required to be.

Hope this help give you some sort of guide line.

Drop me a line if there is anything else I can help you with.

:D

5. Mass Appeal Designs

Mass Appeal Designs New Member

Advert Design

Hi everyone

We have been designing adverts for almost 10 years for clients such as Sony, Porsche & Subway as well as smaller clients around the UK. We charge a flat fee of £99 per advert design with unlimited revisions and all work is turned over within 24 hours.

A selection of our work can be seen on our website at Mass Appeal Designs: Graphic Design Services for Print & Web

Further examples are available on request

You can email me at info@massappealdesigns.com to discuss your project in further detail

Take care

Darren McChrystal

Mass Appeal Designs