Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Advise please

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Jai, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Jai

Jai New Member

Hi

I started a company just to do part-time income of just over £10,000 in 2018.

I don't want to take this money out just yet so don't have to pay personal income tax and would just leave it in the company for future use in case of an emergency.

I don't think there will be anymore turnover in the company until April 2019. So I was wondering if someone can advise what are the various paperwork that I need to file please?

1. I generated the turnover by working from home - can you please advise what proportion of the turnover £10,000 I can use to deduct to pay corporation tax? for example, I pay mortgage, electricity and gas bills. The total expense apart from this is under £200 which I spent on travelling on two occasions.

2. I understand I need to file earnings with company house?

4. I assume that I don't have to do self-assesment even though I am a director as I am not taking any money out from the company.

3. Is there anything else I should be doing or need to be made aware of?

Thank you!

2. Marry Smith

Marry Smith New Member

I am looking for leather jackets of good quality, can anyone here tell me from where I can buy these types of jackets. Thanks in advance

3. Lupita

Lupita Member

4. Lupita

Lupita Member

As regards your query Mary, try Caine Leather Jackets. Mine is lovely and has lasted. Not that I've got any idea what this has got to do with freelancing!? Can you enlighten us?!

Marry Smith likes this.
  5. Marry Smith

Marry Smith New Member

there is nothing to do with freelancing but as it is one of the useful forum I have ever come across and the section was of advice so I asked this question. Thanks for your reply