Forum

Animaze help

Kingsleytv

Kingsleytv

Messages count : 1
Likes count : 0
Contact in PM
Hi,

Do you have animated and 2d backgrounds to be used in Animaze?

I’ve added an image of a bed to this post, what I’m wanting to do is make it look like my avatar is in the bed with his head above the sheets, I’m not at all good at sorting things out like this and have tried but no luck, is there an easy way to do this or is there anyone that can do it for me please? Or even an online generator that can do this?

I’ve tried explaining as best as I can but happy to answer any questions.

Any help is greatly appreciated as I’m not at all good at this kind of thing.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message,
Karl.

Connecting tech talent

Free-Work THE platform for all IT professionals.

Its contents and its IT job board are 100% free of charge for contractors and freelancers.

Free-workers
    Resources
    About
    Recruiters area
    2024 © Free-Work / AGSI SAS
    Follow us

FreelanceUK has moved to Free-Work

We would like to welcome you to Free-Work, an international platform dedicated to supporting IT freelancers and contractors with their professional journeys in the tech industry.

FreelanceUK news, guides and resources, including the forum, have now moved to Free-Work, where we will continue to report on everything from tax issues and market demand to freelancing tips and technology trends. You can also search the latest IT contracts and freelance tech job opportunities on our jobs page.

💡 Good to know: Your forum profile remains the same. To login, nothing could be simpler, all you need to do is use your email linked to your FreelanceUK account and your password.

Enjoy your visit!

The Free-Work team

FreelanceUK