Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Any Feedback for a New Blog Post?

Discussion in 'Copywriting Forum' started by mrgurner, Mar 20, 2012.

1. mrgurner

mrgurner New Member

2. PureInk

PureInk New Member

To be honest, you should be really pleased with yourself as this is a great blog post with good links and lots of detailed information. It's refreshing to see actually as there are so many generic, dull posts out there! The only thing I would suggest is perhaps adding a call to action at the bottom of the post, such as 'contact xxx to find out more about developing apps for your business'.

tonymac84 likes this.
  3. mrgurner

mrgurner New Member

Thanks for the feedback PureInk, including calls to action are something I'm starting to do - linking to other posts and pages within the site.

4. m00d1e

m00d1e New Member

Great stuff

As Pure said, this is a fantastic blog post. Very well done!

If you're writing more blog posts in the future, you could expand each of the five points into a longer blog post.

5. jamesshaffer85

jamesshaffer85 New Member

That was a great blog post

I totally agree with the colleagues who have commented above - your post is amazing. It uses proper logical structure and offers weighty arguments. The only thing you might want to change is the headings - they are a little bit confusing as they don't make it clear whether you're pointing at the features of apps or websites. However, it's the skill you will get with practice. Anyway, I like your blog post as it is. :happy

6. Mark Lyons

Mark Lyons Member

Very good post! The key to a successful blog is establishing relationships along with your readers.