Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anyone seen any good films recently?

Discussion in 'Time Out' started by hellosmithy, Mar 15, 2008.

1. chrisreyes2787

chrisreyes2787 New Member

The last movie I saw was the AVATAR, by James Cameron.

Its so cool in 3D. :)

2. desogw

desogw New Member

I've also watched das leben der anderen a few weeks ago. the movie was very compelling, especially the protagonist, the way he protected those whom he was supposed to spy on :]

The movies that I've watched this week was the shawshank redemption, no man's land and europa europa. all of these was very inspiring, so I suggest you try to watch them guys!

3. Rizzo

Rizzo New Member

4. vinayg

vinayg New Member

seo services

This is also my last movie AVATAR, by James Cameron. this is a wonderful animation movie and love story also what a Awesome movie thank your for posting.

5. hugh437burlingame22

hugh437burlingame22 New Member

I just watched Doomsday yesterday.. it's quite good then... but I just don't understand the way they set up the setting... maybe i should watch it again

6. Marvin24

Marvin24 New Member

go and see robinhood that's awesome!

7. Spiritinthesky

Spiritinthesky New Member

I saw Play Misty For Me for the first time last night. Great film. Clint Eastwood is v good in it.

8. davetrax

davetrax New Member

Last night I watched and can recommend Banksy`s film `Exit through the gift shop`

9. philipsteele

philipsteele New Member

well the only movies i saw recently were ice age and transformers, and they were awesome.

10. philipsteele

philipsteele New Member

Before some year my favorite hobby was watching the film, but now in the fast world i have no time to watch a film..i am so miss it.

11. doodlebee

doodlebee New Member

Ooh, thanks for the reminder on Exit Through The Gift Shop. Treated myself to that a while back and haven't seen yet.

Going out tonight to see Paul. Love Simon Pegg films.

12. glebe digital

glebe digital Member

13. Lupita

Lupita Member

Ooh films, I've seen a few of late:
    I very much enjoyed:
    Biutiful - take a bow Javier Bardem (and no I had something in my eye; not tears; honest!)
    The Way Back

I enjoyed:
    The Town
    The American
    The Fighter
    Due Date (lol)
    22 Bullets
    Factotum (freshly purchased for £2 on DVD!)

I didn't think much of:
    Girl who kicked the hornet's nest (awful compared to 1 & 2)
    Black Swan

I found this thoroughly disturbing and unpleasant:
    A Serbian Film

Happy viewing (assuming you don't watch the last one)!:glasses

14. Lisbeth

Lisbeth New Member

Watched the Australian film Animal Kingdom. Thought it was very good, definitely worth a watch. But sit was missing something to really make it memorable.

Another good one worth recommending in an American Crime, what a brilliant film! Haunting but brilliant.

15. lazybones

lazybones Banned

i recently watched he's just not that into you, and it was so much fun. it was actually quite realistic and not a complete hollwyood cliche. i recommend it. also watched the devil wears prada over the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2011
  16. artlover

artlover New Member

I just saw Inception for the fifth time, awesome film which still brings up new details every time you see it.

What else, hmm, cowboys & aliens (surprisingly ok), Bruce almighty (many good laughs, among carreys best), the prestige (another excellent Chris Nolan film).

17. JackKal

JackKal New Member

The pursuit of happiness starting Will Smith. That gave me some great motivation to start work in the morning with a "I can do anything" attitude.

18. SuperDuper

SuperDuper New Member

Would recommend anybody to watch Lawless - classic film which I absolutely love! Plus it has Tom Hardy in it, everyone loves Tom Hardy ;)

19. rob.b

rob.b New Member

Ralph Fiennes' Coriolanus is a pretty good flick.