Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Are comments on my blog are useful?

Discussion in 'PR & Marketing Forum' started by hubert, Apr 6, 2011.

1. hubert

hubert Banned

I have a blog and when i post content on it, i get huge traffic. A larger number of readers give their feedback and comment there but i don't approve their comments. The reason for not approving their comments is that i don't want other people to get backlink from my blog.

All i want to know is that is blog commenting useful for improving the PR of a blog? or these comments are useful for my blog?

waiting for your reply

2. synapsesites123

synapsesites123 New Member

Comments on blog post is always helpful for you for increase your wattage of blog. But they should be relevant to your post & impact positive of your blog writing. So don't worry comments are good for blogs. :happy

3. hubert

hubert Banned

Thanks for your help. I give a try to it.

4. links-builder

links-builder New Member

yes, very useful, not only you can build backlinks from your site, blog commenting is also one way of attracting visitors to your site....

Freelance UK admin: No links unless you're a UK freelance (one warning only)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
  5. james.walters

james.walters New Member

Commenting on blogs shouldn't be just about getting backlinks to your site. Google is starting to be smarter in tracking all the backlinks into your site now, and they only see good content as a way to increase your page ranks. Commenting on blogs should be about sharing your opinions on the blog topic and give relevant answers and comments back, that it's all natural as Google will see it.

6. lazybones

lazybones Banned

actually backlinks still work, and so do comments. but in ranking your page, and not backlinking. if you get comments from a trusted, good content blog, then it will improve your rating. conclusion: yeah comments are good.:nerd

7. rickypounting

rickypounting New Member

Dont you agree that making commenting with signatures or links to your website means creating backlinks..... :D

8. jessimartin

jessimartin New Member

Not mostly for traffic, but yes webmasters do blog commenting for the sake of backlinks which ultimately results in high rankings in search engines and high PR as well - for all this to be true, you need to comment in a dofollow blog or else the backlink won't count and their will be no benefit in terms of serps

Hope it answers your query! ;):p

9. Ricky Larson

Ricky Larson Member

The benefits he states for allowing blog comments are: Blog comments provide a form of social proof. Blog comments help you to understand what your readers want you to write about. Responding to comments helps you to deepen your relationship with your readers

Best SEO Services Company