Forum

Asking some Advice.

Barrie Rogers

Barrie Rogers

Messages count : 1
Likes count : 0
Contact in PM
Hello all,

I am new to the forums but I have been reading for a little while. This seems like the right place to ask a question, so I will go ahead. Before I do, let me give you a little background info.

My name is Barrie Rogers and I have been a keen writer for many years. I have done the usual poetry, short/long stories as well as a few mocked up screen plays. My real passion is computer but being told that it only rots the mind makes it difficult to see myself working in that environment. Over a year ago I started writing for a Xbox 360 website called 360Monster and have slowed picked up tips to improve my writing. I would like to do something to improve these skills but to also make this a paying job since it is currently just for fun and the experience.

I know my writing still needs much work and it does tend to have its ups and Downs depending on the mood I am in. Any advice and criticisms are most welcome as this is the only way I will improve. You will find me on the main page under the Staff listings that will show some of my previous writings.

So the question is as follows, based upon my current knowledge and also my desire to vastly improve my writing, what do you think is the next best step for me to take now?

Connecting tech talent

Free-Work THE platform for all IT professionals.

Its contents and its IT job board are 100% free of charge for contractors and freelancers.

Free-workers
Resources
About
Recruiters area
2024 © Free-Work / AGSI SAS
Follow us

FreelanceUK has moved to Free-Work

We would like to welcome you to Free-Work, an international platform dedicated to supporting IT freelancers and contractors with their professional journeys in the tech industry.

FreelanceUK news, guides and resources, including the forum, have now moved to Free-Work, where we will continue to report on everything from tax issues and market demand to freelancing tips and technology trends. You can also search the latest IT contracts and freelance tech job opportunities on our jobs page.

💡 Good to know: Your forum profile remains the same. To login, nothing could be simpler, all you need to do is use your email linked to your FreelanceUK account and your password.

Enjoy your visit!

The Free-Work team

FreelanceUK