Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CAD blocks of vehicles needed

Discussion in 'CAD Forum' started by Stephen, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Stephen

Stephen New Member

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can download nice blocks of vehicles? Plans and elevations......

Thanks in advance.

S

2. Joker

Joker New Member

plans

I don't know where you can find blocks, but I hope blueprints will be helpful

The-Blueprints.com

---
    YourDesign - Way To The Future
    Http:://www.yourdesign.ifastnet.com
    CAD CAM Engineering Design

3. Stephen

Stephen New Member

Joker,

That's brilliant - thank you. They have the exact model I was looking for!

Cheers,

S

4. paulsmith

paulsmith New Member

Good site for free 2D and 3D AutoCAD blocks including cars, trees etc.

Hi there.

I'm new to this site, but noticed your message regarding blocks for vehicles.

I have found this site to be excellent:

The CAD Block Exchange Network:

CAD Block Exchange Network

Hope this helps

Kind regards.

Paul

5. Garron

Garron New Member

6. Chrisnewman

Chrisnewman New Member

Hi S - I have dozens of vehicle blocks, from minis to JCBS, aircraft, cruisers and yachts - any chance you could advise me on CAD companies wanting workers from home? -

I am a very very new freshman to this site, but I am going to paste a blanket letter that I wrote earlier. I hope you can stay awake during my diatribe, but if you could help me, - I would be very grateful - I really do have a mad collection of blocks!!
    Hi Rob - apologies that you are my first target recipient after this site, so bear with me if i make mistakes - it is not like a chatroom in the slightest!!

I used to be self employed (qualified surveyor / geologist / engineer and blast designer) working local quarries for blasting, as a past time, but i concentrated mainly on drawing plans for clients wishing to submit planning applications - as a surveyor, easy peasy, but i struggled on the labyrinthine network of building regs, that i used to farm out to a colleague who was and is a hermit who stays up all night reading latest thermal qualities of insulation board etc, but he lost his license to drive, that effectively crippled my working capacity.

I therefore decided to return to PAYE and landed a stunningly good job working in west cornwall designing sewerage and drainage systems, surveying and lots of site work carrying out site investigations and cadding the results. I have since worked on many many projects - some of which are ground-breaking technology and a complete novelty to the design world that has catapaulted the company i work for to the forefront of technology / design and conceptual M/E, SUDS /Engineering and earthworks to give qualified CAD geologists a perfect nightmare.

Anyway, enough waffle - my wife suffered a stroke 18 months ago and she has not been able to secure any work of any kind - state benefits are rubbish and unfortunately I do not command sufficient wages to support us. Therefore, I would be most grateful for any advice, hints, tips about securing any kind of engineering CAD work from home that could utilise my extensive talents, skills and experience. I generally use CAD 2008LT, because I find it fast, efficient and uncluttered with 3D (which to be honest is really witchcraft). I occasionally use 3D Civils at work, but I cannot utilise that facility as that would definitely send me to the naughty corner as far as my employers are concerned!!

I hope that you may be able to guide me into an area such as mine, where a good CAD monkey could execute remote modding and design work from home on an hourly basis. I apologise again if you see this email duplicated elsewhere, but I am very keen indeed to carpet bomb forums and employers because I need the work desperately. I am damned if I am going to stack shelves at Tesco or pull pints, when there must be dozens of fellow CAD monkeys out there in the know to assist me securing some work from home.

I sincerely look forward to hearing from you soon and I thank you in advance for replying to my somewhat amateurish introduction to freelance world!!

Best regards Chris Newman B.Sc. Hons ACSM Dip Eng

7. jasenc

jasenc New Member

try draftsperson.net

Good Morning guys

Try google cad blocks for vehicles
    or draftsperson.net is a brilliant site for cad blocks

8. Joker

Joker New Member