Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CAD/CAM Programming, CNC work

Discussion in 'CAD Forum' started by Atlasworxs, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Atlasworxs

Atlasworxs New Member

Hi All,

Just joined and thought i would let people know about myself. I run my own business CAD draughting and CNC Progamming/machining . I have had 16 years experience in this field. Companies come to me with parts they would like machined up but with no CAD drawings, from their sketches i produce the prints , program them if required or even have the parts machined for them.

Anybody else do cnc programming here?

Colin

2. BOLTON78

BOLTON78 New Member

yes colin,im in the exact same filed as you are

3. Atlasworxs

Atlasworxs New Member

Hi Bolton,

Thanks for your reply, how is business for you at the moment, what is the main industry you program and draw for? Do you do the machining side of things also?

It would be good to share ideas.

Regards

Colin

4. BOLTON78

BOLTON78 New Member

business was dry the past couple of months,things are picking up now though thank god.

Main industry is mechancial enginering.I program for companies etc

5. Terry Donohue

Terry Donohue New Member

Hi, we are looking for a CNC programmer for a one off project to provide a programe to make wooden street signs on a Wadkins bursgreen cnc machine based in Norwich. Anyone interested?

6. Robin Goodwin

Robin Goodwin New Member

Hi, I'm looking for someone to produce 3D designs from my detailed drawings for fabrication of tooling & moulds. This will be the start of a whole series of new products to be made out of buoyancy foam. If you are interested then please let me know.