Forum

Client want me to pay for his job

Icko

Icko

Messages count : 1
Likes count : 0
Contact in PM
Recently I have client without contract, I have done the job that he asked for with previous approval of the design, so i create one template and based on that template I create the other following designs. there were few issues as I had to produce around 1000 images from that template. I explain that I will fix those issues and I will stick to the template that he agree before but after that he was trying to change the design that he approve before. I agree that I will help and I will make those changes but he continue to change the design. And If he change the main template I will have to do that manually on all 1000 images The situation get to the point when I said I'm sorry but I cannot do this for you. He said that I will have to return the deposit doesn't matter that I worked for 1 week and that I need ti pay the compensation if someone else will redesign the images. What do you guys think about this?

Connecting tech talent

Free-Work THE platform for all IT professionals.

Its contents and its IT job board are 100% free of charge for contractors and freelancers.

Free-workers
Resources
About
Recruiters area
2024 © Free-Work / AGSI SAS
Follow us

FreelanceUK has moved to Free-Work

We would like to welcome you to Free-Work, an international platform dedicated to supporting IT freelancers and contractors with their professional journeys in the tech industry.

FreelanceUK news, guides and resources, including the forum, have now moved to Free-Work, where we will continue to report on everything from tax issues and market demand to freelancing tips and technology trends. You can also search the latest IT contracts and freelance tech job opportunities on our jobs page.

💡 Good to know: Your forum profile remains the same. To login, nothing could be simpler, all you need to do is use your email linked to your FreelanceUK account and your password.

Enjoy your visit!

The Free-Work team

FreelanceUK