Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Data Entry Home Business Workers Needed A.S.A.P

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by swanscrag, Feb 14, 2008.

1. swanscrag

swanscrag Banned

Data Entry Processor Home Business Workers Needed.

Great opportunity for stay at home moms or anyone who wants to work in the comfort of your own home.

Requirements: You will need a computer with Internet access, valid email address, good typing skills and basic Internet knowledge.

You will be processing orders from your computer. How much you earn is up to you. The average earnings are £300 ($600) - £500+ ($1000+) per week, depending on if you are working part or full time.

If you would like more information, please contact you are having a laugh aren't you @ hotmail.com
    Please only SERIOUS applicants.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2008
  2. Ardesco

Ardesco New Member

3. Do you have 'real' contact details and a website? :rolleyes:

4. Durban

Durban New Member

I agree :rolleyes:

5. eagle-eyes

eagle-eyes New Member

Does anyone know what ads like this are all about? I've even replied to similar ones when times have been particularly hard, and they're never real jobs. (And on another thread, people with only a hotmail address contacted me to ask me to do a trial piece of work, which I did, and that was the end of that. Why? I don't think it was such a bad piece of work...)

6. Lee

Lee New Member

I do hope for your sake that this is your idea of sarcasm! :p

They are a scam 99.9% of the time.

7. administrator

administrator Administrator Staff Member

Me too! Please, don't ever reply to this kind of advert. If you want a few quid go get a factory or call centre job somewhere. Even if you just want something for a few weeks just lie about your circumstances so you can get in a do some work for a few weeks...

8. eagle-eyes

eagle-eyes New Member

Yes, I realise it's a scam, but just wondered how they make money from it.

9. Probably use your contact details to go rob some establishments! lol

10. Usha

Usha New Member

Usha

I agree for this work , coud you pease mais the complete detais and type of work