Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Debit card for freelancing purposes

Discussion in 'Business and Contracts' started by Ynchark, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Ynchark

Ynchark New Member

Hey! Can you recommend a low-fee, online-based banking for a freelancer from Turkey? I work with clients all over the world and would like to have some international bank card which will be convenient for me to get money and for my clients to transfer payment to it

2. likeshigh

likeshigh Member

If you want to do freelancing at the international level, neither will you need international cards. To get international payment cards, you have to take permission from the bank, which will open your cards for international transactions.

3. Ginabauta

Ginabauta New Member

I wonder too. But I'm not a freelancer. I am an employer who often works with freelancers. Sometimes I can't deal with very skilled guys just because there is no way to get them paid. It's a ridiculous situation, especially in 21 century with its globalization trends. Some of them were from Turkey, by the way. They are very clever guys. Currently, I'm using freelance services such as ithire.com. They have no problems with payments. However, if there is a problem - it must be solved. I hope soon we will have payment ways that aren't tied to countries (except cryptocurrency).

Last edited: May 19, 2021