Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Desperately need help to write cover letter - any help will be much appreciated

Discussion in 'Copywriting Forum' started by Lucy222, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Lucy222

Lucy222 New Member

Hi there,

I'm a jobseeker who is looking for help with crafting a cover letter. After sending out scores of applications and not having much luck, I guess you could say I've lost faith in my own writing abilities, am not sure I'm selling myself enough. I've been out of work for four months now and it's knocked my confidence somewhat. Therefore I was wondering if a kind soul on this website could help me create a half interesting/readable cover letter. I'm applying for admin jobs, and it's probably not the most riveting field of work to write about, but any help would be gladly appreciated :) I can send over my CV and the job ad to you.

Many thanks,

Lucy

2. Mark Lyons

Mark Lyons Member

When you are writing a cover letter keep some easy things in your mind. To begin your cover letter with contact information includes both the employee and your contact information. Then introduce yourself and in next paragraph directly come to the point and in last paragraph write conclusion. You can check online images of cover letter. It will help you to understand what it is exactly.