Forum

Few questions

Ms Soprano

Ms Soprano

Messages count : 1
Likes count : 0
Contact in PM
Any help on these would be VERY much appreciated

I've had a few jobs coming in the last couple of weeks, people wanting nightclub flyers, and now CD Covers done. I done 2 flyers before which were both done at the same size so i knew how to prepare them for printing

But now the most recent job I've had, the client wants smaller flyers which are to be double sided. Only, I've trawled through a fair few sites on google and cannot seem to find a site to help me with this:

I need to know the different sizes for flyers, I've got a few templates but I'm not 100% sure on how I should be preparing these in photoshop. I know I need to leave a white border around the actual flyer to allow for bleed and the dpi is to be set at 300dpi or higher for quality. I got templates which are all in cm/mm dimensions yet i work with pixels - how do i figure out how to convert the sizes and make sure it'll print at the right size?

I am just new to all this, an I do think I dived in feet first. Now I intend to just find out as much as I can before accepting anymore work :confused2

Any help/links anyone can share, I would be extremely grateful 😃

Connecting tech talent

Free-Work THE platform for all IT professionals.

Its contents and its IT job board are 100% free of charge for contractors and freelancers.

Free-workers
Resources
About
Recruiters area
2024 © Free-Work / AGSI SAS
Follow us

FreelanceUK has moved to Free-Work

We would like to welcome you to Free-Work, an international platform dedicated to supporting IT freelancers and contractors with their professional journeys in the tech industry.

FreelanceUK news, guides and resources, including the forum, have now moved to Free-Work, where we will continue to report on everything from tax issues and market demand to freelancing tips and technology trends. You can also search the latest IT contracts and freelance tech job opportunities on our jobs page.

💡 Good to know: Your forum profile remains the same. To login, nothing could be simpler, all you need to do is use your email linked to your FreelanceUK account and your password.

Enjoy your visit!

The Free-Work team

FreelanceUK