Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sign Up

Freelance job for a Spanish company from the UK

Discussion in 'Accounting and Legal' started by Leandro, Jul 27, 2020.

  1. Leandro

    Leandro New Member

    I'm UK based and registered as a self-employed individual. Another thing good to mention is.. I'm also currently on the books of a company in the UK.. so the freelance would be done to have an extra income and also the freelance job will be done to a Spanish company which asked me to invoice them without any VAT. They also asked me for a EORI number..
    The thing is.. I'm not a registered as a limited business or sole trader.. I'm just a self employed individual.. so I don't have a VAT number to be able to invoice the Spanish company without any VAT.
    Should I register as sole trader or limited company? Or is it possible to have a VAT number in the current situation (self employed individual)? What's the best option taking in consideration I'm also have a job and am on the books.. Could any1 please help me with that?
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  2. Lupita

    Lupita Member

  3. Leandro

    Leandro New Member

    Tks for answering my question.
  4. SeanBailey

    SeanBailey New Member

    What kind of profession does remote work?

Share This Page