Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freelance journalist wanted to write web content

Discussion in 'Journalism Forum' started by sjeff, May 15, 2008.

1. sjeff

sjeff New Member

I am looking for a freelancer to write some articles for my 'green' website. Each piece will need to be approx 250 words and will need to contain certain key words. I have a small budget and would hope to be able to have a steady flow of work for the right candidate. An interest in 'energy saving' issues a help but not essential. Freelancers,graduates and students welcome to apply. Please contact me for further information. Please include a brief outline of yourself/work.
    Thank you

2. Miss Bee

Miss Bee New Member

What's your website?

Hi sjeff,

A web copywriter might be able to provide what you need too, depending on exactly what you want created and how.

Do you have a link to your website please, to get an idea of the kind of content you're looking for? By that I mean angle, tone, audience, etc. I couldn't find a link on your profile. Thanks.

Helen

Concise Content - freelance online copywriting services

3. Keeley Walker

Keeley Walker New Member

Available to freelance

Hi.
    I'm a London-based freelance writer with a keen interest in 'green' issues. I have been trained at the London School of Journalism and deliver professional copy according to requirements.
    Please inform if the job is still available for examples of my work.
    Many thanks,
    Keeley

4. Emma Johnston

Emma Johnston New Member

Graduate interested in sustainable development

Hello,

My name is Emma Johnston and I am a graduate with first class honours in English Literature. I have studied journalism and undertaken work placements with a range of regional newspapers, as well as at the BBC. I am particularly interested in sustainable development and related current affairs. Please could you send me any further information about this project and the details of your website?

All best wishes,
    Emma

5. paulrob36

paulrob36 New Member

Web Copy

Hi sjeff,

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks

Paul

6. Web copy

[Post deleted as user no longer freelancing]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008