Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freelance Telesales wanted possible partnership

Discussion in 'PR & Marketing Forum' started by sandforthintl, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Hi,

I am new to the forum and do hopethat I will find what I am looking for here.

I am looking for professional telesales person who is prepare to work on commisson only, certainly to begin with.

You wll be selling advertising upgrades as the companies in question will already be listed in the directory of my website for free. Naturally there are advantages to upgrading which will be discussed with any interested parties. The website in question is in a pretty niche business sector, but with a lot of potential.

However I would also like to add that my end goal is to find a suitable partner who can bring in the advertising revenue, whilst I will handle the websites, content and marketing etc.

So if you are looking for a new opportunity to make your talent pay or simply want to work on a freelance basis please get in touch. However please note that if you want a reply please tell me something about yourself in your reply. You can send me a PM if you wish and if allowed.

Thanks and kind regards - JB

2. Ianpstu

Ianpstu New Member

Advertising sales wanted

Hi,
    As a retired advertising pro with about 30 years experience under my belt
    I think I am entitled to reply.
    I am interested in your proposition and would like to hear moure.
    I live in Scotland My name is Ian P Stuart
    Email please ianstuart27@btinternet.com

3. rickypounting

rickypounting New Member

Exactly what sort of a business you would be dealing in, can i know the details of this partnership that you are looking to offer.... ?