Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Freelance work in Ipswich, Suffolk

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum' started by Rachel_Norfolk, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Rachel_Norfolk

Rachel_Norfolk New Member

The company I work for (a large design agency) have some holiday cover work which would be odd days and sometimes blocks of one/two weeks. The work must be done in the office in Ipswich, we are based with our client. All of the work doesn't need to be covered all by the same person. Good Indesign skills are essential. It is mainly print-based work and is following existing branding. Please let me know your web address/contact info if you're interested.

2. Ian Dance

Ian Dance New Member

Hi Rachel, I'm not sure if you still require freelance help? Thought I would get in touch anyway to introduce myself and see if there's anyway i can help you in the future?

My name is Ian Dance and I work as a freelance graphic and digital designer carrying 18 years agency experience, working for a varied client base and providing communication materials in many different mediums of design. I took the step of going self employed four years ago and have been running my business as a creative freelance resource for businesses in the area during this time.

I have a natural passion for all things creative and have picked up many skills including design for print, design for the web, app design, motion graphics, retail POS displays and exhibition stands to name but a few. I keep myself up-to-date with current technologies and trends to provide the right creative solution everytime.

I would expect you are very busy so please feel free to visit my site at www.iandance.co.uk Please take the time to have a good look through, my CV/Work examples PDF can be downloaded from there and if I can be of any further assistance then don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for your time,

Ian Dance
    ID Creative
    07982 715988

3. Rachel Fiddy

Rachel Fiddy New Member

We are again looking to increase our freelance contacts so if you're interested please get in touch.

4. Sara Alonso

Sara Alonso New Member

Hi Rachel, my name is Sara Alonso, a visual artist based in Glasgow.
    I used to work as an Art Director for advertising in international agencies but, my passion for printmaking, drove me to join a Masters in Fine Arts+Glasgow School of Arts in 2014. Since then, I work as a freelance, based in Glasgow, for the rest of the world.

Here you can se my work in Communication design:
    http://www.saraalonsoartwork.com/
    And here you can see my work as a Visual Artist:
    http://saraalonsoart.com/
    Instagram: @saraalonsomartinez

Best regards and hope to hear from you soon.
    Sara

5. sajib4s

sajib4s New Member

Hi Rachel
    I am professional graphics designer. I am interested to do this job

contact me

alirezasaao@gmail.com