Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sign Up

Freelancing for Company in New York

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by mace44, Sep 25, 2012.

  1. mace44

    mace44 Guest

    I will be starting freelance work for a company in New York and they told me I need a US IRS Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) otherwise they will need to collect a percentage of my payment for taxes. Is this true even for a freelancer doing web design work?
  2. Web Designer

    Web Designer New Member

    Have you visited USA The U.S. Small Business Administration | SBA.gov or talked to their representative? If not first visit their website or post your question on the community board, your will get authentic information from there for starting business USA and tax requirements as well.
  3. WHUK

    WHUK Banned

    You can search the internet for this, however it is difficult to come across a good company that provides with a beneficial platform. Depending on your niche, you can search on the net however checking the authenticity of the company is also important.
  4. Lupita

    Lupita Member

Share This Page