Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

graphic partner wanted

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum' started by terryv66, Jul 9, 2008.

1. terryv66

terryv66 New Member

Hi I'm a freelance PHP programmer and I'm looking for help.
    I'm pretty good with all things technical but I don't cut the mustard when it comes to design or anything artistic. So occasionally I need the help of someone skilled in those areas.
    If thats you and maybe you need some programming done in return then please get in touch. If it turns out in time that I need you more than you need me, I'm not against paying for your services to balance the books :)
    Cheers,
    Terry

2. echo around town

echo around town New Member

emailed:rollin

3. paul_donnelly

paul_donnelly New Member

email sent :)

4. reaver

reaver New Member

Hi Terry

PM'd :D

Thx

Peter

5. robcub

robcub New Member

Hi, I've sent a PM.

6. net4manpower

net4manpower Banned

Freelance Graphic design projects

Hi,

Well am Riju, I have all kind of Freelance projects in my site like Software, web design, web development, graphic design, writing, Multimedia and so on projects.

I have freelance projects in web design, software development, web development, software development, Graphic design, Writing, translation, Marketing, Interior design, 2d, 3d projects, Multimedia, data entry, accounts, finance, managements, animation, Engineering, cad designing and so on projects with me, if you are interested I ll send project details to you.

You don't want to pay anything. It’s full of free of cost. If you are interested do reply. I ll send details to you.

Contact me at universalskyland@hotmail.com if else catch me at net4info@gmail.com for online chat.