Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Graphic web designer wanted

Discussion in 'Web Design Forum' started by xlogic, Apr 15, 2008.

1. xlogic

xlogic New Member

The site is a sound hire and sales company.

We are in our early stages and are looking for a simple website at first but with the potential to later turn it into a full web shop.

XL Pro Audio - Professional Sound Lighting and DJ Equipment is the domain and I have knocked together (from a template) a sort of placeholder (I know its poor but it at least gives you an idea of what I do)

I already have a logo (thanks to glebe digital) and would like to work the brand around this.

Like most newish companies my budget is relitavley low.

Here are some websites of companies who provide a similar service some of which I like, some of which I dont..in no particular order.
    I hope this can give you a feel of what other companies in the sector are doing.

I definatley need to be able to ammend the site myself with new promotions etc.

Hire Sites:
    WDA Promotions - PA Hire, SAound System Hire, Lighting Hire, and Special Effects Hire - Bournemouth, Poole, and Christchurch
    DM Audio home page. PA hire & PA system hire, backline hire & DJ equipment hire. Sales and installation. Based in Edinburgh Scotland UK.
    Sound Equipment Hire, PA System and DJ Equipment Hire - Audio Hire, London, UK

Sales & Hire Sites:
    Concert Systems - Professional audio equipment sales, PA hire, Second hand PA systems, Repair and service of mixing desks, Amplifiers, Microphones. PA installation and sound system hire in the UK and Europe.
    http://www.gbaudio.co.uk/
    Home - Abyss Audio & Lighting Sales - DJ Equipment, PA Systems, Line Array, Effect Lighting, RCF, dB Technologies, Pioneer, QSC

Please get in touch via PM (may be slow as I dont check this site too often)
    or email sales@xlproaudio.co.uk if you think you can help.

Examples of your previous work and any rough preliminary ideas would be nice, and also a quote based on some of the example websites I have shown.

People with an all round knowlege of graphic design, web programming, e-commerce, optimization, flash will be preferable.
    Thanks in advance.

2. bananalive

bananalive New Member

I have pm'ed you with some details about myself. I hope we can work together on this project.

3. solarisedesign

solarisedesign New Member

If you're still looking for someone to help you out with this, give me a shout - my portfolio site is in my signature

4. William

William New Member

5. visualnerve

visualnerve New Member

If you still need somebody, I would like to take on you're project.