Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How Video optimization is helpful in seo?

Discussion in 'PR & Marketing Forum' started by hubert, Mar 7, 2011.

1. hubert

hubert Banned

Hi friends
    I want to seek some information. Here are my questions

1)What are the best ways of optimizing a video
    2) how this can prove useful for the seo of a website?

Please suggest me how to get benefit from this activity.

2. philipsteele

philipsteele New Member

yes its very useful method to express our brand awareness to every one....

3. AdamC

AdamC New Member

4. synapsesites123

synapsesites123 New Member

Hi, Yes Video optimization is helpful for SEO if you use right techniques So here I suggest you to read this article: "Video SEO Guide – Video Search Engine Optimization Tips and Techniques" source: reelseo(dot)com/video-seo-optimization-techniques/

5. webtriangle

webtriangle New Member

video optimization

some tips you can utilize for video optimization are:

1.video clips should be relevant and informative
    2.give a catchy title to your video
    3.your video should act like a portal to other content on your site
    4.your video should be optimized for important key phrases
    5.make use of video sitemap

6. links-builder

links-builder New Member

Just about all optimisation uses text to determine the value of an element. The video itself won't do anything to help ranking but it may help improve conversions. What may help your ranking is the title and description you give to the video and how you build links to that video.

7. fredrikrob

fredrikrob New Member

Yes why not .. Video submission is one the way to promote your business or website . You can upload the video related to your business and upload it to multiple video website. But here you need to add the keywords and description for the Video submission. But it all depends upon your keyword that how much you can optimize it.

8. AAK

AAK New Member

I agree with most of the techniques mentioned above regarding optimization of titles, description, video name etc. Video does the convincing part to get leads.

If you're aware of the recently made changes to the Google algo, then you'll know that making content fresh is the only thing crucial.

9. rickypounting

rickypounting New Member

The best ways in order to go for and optimizing a video created is by going for and adding the link of your website in the description tag along with as to what your video is all about, and providing a catchy title to the video created....