Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How's your morning?

Discussion in 'Time Out' started by doodlebee, Feb 15, 2011.

1. doodlebee

doodlebee New Member

I allowed myself a break this morning to catch up with an old friend over coffee. I couldn't do that in full time work.

I did buy an internet magazine while I was out, so it still counts! ;)

2. michelledancer

michelledancer New Member

I may have accidentally slept for 12 hours, including right through 2 alarms, until 2pm this afternoon. So my morning was pretty good but my afternoon is horrendous :p

3. doodlebee

doodlebee New Member

I sleep right through a clock radio and beepy alarm. I have a back up plan in the form of two small boys who jump on the bed to make sure we wake up! I couldn't do mornings without them, although sometimes at the weekend it would be nice... :D

I'll do some work this evening instead. Honest.

4. michelledancer

michelledancer New Member

Well that brings the total number of advantages to having children to...*drumroll*...one. Maybe I'll just set a louder alarm instead :eek2

5. BigDogStudioX

BigDogStudioX New Member

Someone messed with the heater settings yesterday so the office is freeeeeeeezing! Other then that then yea this morning is amazing :D

6. philipsteele

philipsteele New Member

Mildly productive. I have no urgent project-related tasks to do right now at work, so i organized my desk a bit.

7. Lisbeth

Lisbeth New Member

Had on okay morning, got started with a new project so excitted about that! And muesli always brightens up my morning. :)