Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Logo design

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum' started by expertbusiness, Mar 22, 2008.

1. expertbusiness

expertbusiness New Member

Hello

We require a logo design for a new venture.
    Unfortunately, we have very limited funds so we would be looking for a new designer looking for the portfolio to be built?
    Anyone whom can help please do get in touch via PM

2. demo_man

demo_man New Member

logo_roughs

Hi Richard

I've created a pdf file of Logo_roughs, and I'd like you to take a look at them, unfortunately I'm pretty new to this site and the file allowance for attachment is shockingly low, is there another email address I can send these too, as I've also tried via your business site and there isn't the facility to do so!

thanx

::L3on::

3. AcidDesign

AcidDesign New Member

If the file is too big, zip it up or use rapidshare.

4. 4Quarters

4Quarters New Member

Hi
    I'm a junior designer looking for new work to put in my portfolio.
    I have no choice but to maximize on any opportunities and would be happy to design a logo and show examples so feel free to email me if you still need a logo design.

5. Logo Designer

Hi,

I'm a freelance creative graphic designer based in the North East of England with many years experience both freelance and in agencies.

Please feel free to check my web site for samples of my work.

Many thanks,

Chris

www.hawkeyegraphicdesign.co.uk

6. designer87

designer87 New Member

freelance designer

I'm a freelance designer looking to get any possible work I can. I like to apply a fresh modern style to all of my work and always keep up with trends in design, working them in with what works and has worked for a long time.

If you'd like to see my work, please let me know. I'd be happy to show you my portfolio site which I'm planning on getting online shortly.

Thanks!