Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Logo designer

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by genesis jhon, May 22, 2018.

1. genesis jhon

genesis jhon New Member

Hello friends,
    I want to design a logo from my company So do you know any company in uk Which can do work with a good deal If you know, please help me?

Laura@FreelanceUK likes this.
  2. threelancer

threelancer Member

what do you need the logo for - online? or across lots of materials?
    It depends really what you want it for and how much you are willing to spend.
    You can use sites like this one which has a freelancer directory https://www.freelanceuk.com/find-a-freelancer/ or sites like PPH.
    If you want something very professional choose a digital agency but will cost ££££

Laura@FreelanceUK likes this.
  3. MineralMinds

MineralMinds New Member

'good deal' is a fairly ambiguous term to be honest, especially on a freelance website - when you are looking for a company.. If you just want a logo, you might be better off with a freelancer if you mean 'cheap' when you say 'good deal'. If, however, you might be thinking about more of a long term relationship to do more rebranding etc for your company, then it may be worth looking into a fully fledged company - that way if your branding work ends up with you wanting a new website (for example), then they will be able to do it all under one roof, which is potentially a better way to go about this.

So, as threelancer noted, freelanceuk is pretty good - there are other platforms out there as well for this kind of work if that is the route you want to go down. Otherwise, if you are looking for a company, I would recommend a digital solutions agency that will be able to handle any of your potential future needs.