Forum

Looking for a Website Designer

javaman-uk

javaman-uk

Messages count : 1
Likes count : 0
Contact in PM
Hi,

I am dealing with the Marketing of my Volleyball Club in South West London.
We are looking at options to get our website revamped, even re-designed completely so that it is easy to update (at the moment it is not) and user-friendly.

We are not a big company obviously and all of us are working voluntarily to make the club grows and progress - this is the reason why we are alooking at people with the skills but mainly looking at increasing their portfolio as we would only be able to offer a free membersip with us.

We have around 95 members, 3 mens teams, 3 ladies teams, 1 junior programme.
Competing in london league and national cup, UK and International tournaments.
6-8 of us volunteering to help with the club

the purpose of the website is to advertise the club better but mainly, by making it interactive and user-friendly, we make sure the few volunteers that we are, can actually go and update regularly without too much trouble.
A lot of other options and needs that could also be discussed at later stage.

If you feel you would be interested in this, let me know.

Regards
Javaman

Connecting tech talent

Free-Work THE platform for all IT professionals.

Its contents and its IT job board are 100% free of charge for contractors and freelancers.

Free-workers
Resources
About
Recruiters area
2024 © Free-Work / AGSI SAS
Follow us

FreelanceUK has moved to Free-Work

We would like to welcome you to Free-Work, an international platform dedicated to supporting IT freelancers and contractors with their professional journeys in the tech industry.

FreelanceUK news, guides and resources, including the forum, have now moved to Free-Work, where we will continue to report on everything from tax issues and market demand to freelancing tips and technology trends. You can also search the latest IT contracts and freelance tech job opportunities on our jobs page.

💡 Good to know: Your forum profile remains the same. To login, nothing could be simpler, all you need to do is use your email linked to your FreelanceUK account and your password.

Enjoy your visit!

The Free-Work team

FreelanceUK