Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Marketing and Sales Partner Required

Discussion in 'PR & Marketing Forum' started by Omega294, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Omega294

Omega294 New Member

Hello all,

I am looking for a marketing and sales partner within the UK who would be interested in helping to promote a number of online service related websites to encourage growth and increase sales.

The websites relate to the educational industry, covering areas such as tutors, personal trainers, instructors etc So if you have knowledge or experience within one of these areas that would be a bonus, however that is not necessary.

For the right person I would be happy to offer a high percentage of the sites profits. So the greater results you can achieve the more you would earn. Potentially looking at a percentage around the 40-45 mark.

This would also be a starting step as I am keen to develop and grow additional sites, once these are returning a greater profit. As the portfolio of sites begin to grow additional people would be required so you would then be looking to also manage other people.

If you are interested in finding out further details and checking out the current websites please drop me an email at mark.claxton@live.com

Thank you.

Kind regards,
    Mark

2. Dougmorrison

Dougmorrison Member

Hi Mark.

Just sent you a email. Message me if you don't get it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Doug

Omega294 likes this.