Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Newborn freelancer team doesn't know where to start.

Discussion in 'Business and Contracts' started by Leonard, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Leonard

Leonard New Member

Hello there, reader. Me and my two friends decided to start freelancing, but we don't know how to find contracts and clients. We make mostly sites so out goals is to create some nice looking sites for out clients. Can you tell where can i find information about finding clients in UK or whole Europe to start with?

King regards,
    Leonard

2. LiberatedLancer

LiberatedLancer New Member

Definitely look into the wealth of online hiring platforms that we have available to us nowadays. LinkedIn and other social assets become useful "at-a-glance" resumes, and they're of particular value if you're marketing yourself as an SEO agent of some kind (writer, web design, etc).

but checking online freelancer listing is best. You can build an account reputation, show customer reviews, etc.

raretshirts likes this.
  3. Mark Lyons

Mark Lyons Member

You can search online sites and you should know some important things. You have to know how to negotiate, build your portfolio first it must be strong, keep your website updated and always work with WordPress signature plugin. I am sure it will help you to start your career as a freelancer.