Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Once upon a time...

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Opus, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Opus

Opus Member

... this was a lively forum.

It died around the time that Freelance Alliance was launched. It's a shame it didn't keep going.

2. glebe digital

glebe digital Member

3. Madloyd9

Madloyd9 New Member

Thank you for sharing! :banana

4. SuperDuper

SuperDuper New Member

It still does the trick for me though, lots of very useful information here for a newbie :)

5. elsalvador

elsalvador New Member

Yup!

I Agree, still lots of useful content and advice for those who need it!

6. Lupita

Lupita Member

I concur, it's good - can't understand what Opus is on about. There's not enough creative/freelance websites where the unanswered queries of readers are automatically picked up by the news team and responded to by experts on the front-page! And that's only when readers - the grassroots - can't help out or solve the query themselves!

Also like how there is a steady stream of news pieces about tax - other sector sites just post press releases and seem to assume we're too simple to read/learn about taxation and the like!

7. Opus

Opus Member

I'm a little amused by the fact this keeps getting replies. I think I just posted it one day when I was on one.

There is a lot of good stuff still on here. But the fact that this thread is still visible nearly six months after I posted it, yet having only had a handful of replies, illustrates the point that the forum is pretty much dead. When I first started posting on here it was very active with loads of discussions going on every day. A thread with this many replies would have disappeared down the list within a few days. It's a shame as it used to be so much better.

8. elsalvador

elsalvador New Member

hmmmm I suppose..