Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

online business cards - whose best

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum' started by Sunflower, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunflower

Sunflower New Member

Guys

Looking for online company which allows to upload own design - good quality and good service - quick turn around

have looked at a few but could do with some heads up from you guys

keep getting Vistaprint messages - anyone ever used these guys?

2. echo around town

echo around town New Member

3. philjohns

philjohns New Member

Is that coming from first hand experience Ryan as Im interested in business cards now too....

4. echo around town

echo around town New Member

it most certainly is i had some made up for a client and the quality was perfect and spot UV was awesome they make sending the files and gettin what you want easy

5. tom_stutt

tom_stutt New Member

good print - really good and cheap

6. Melinda.Jones

Melinda.Jones New Member

Steer well clear of Vista Print, we have tried many many companies over the years and the only one that we now use due to consistent quality and service is Full Colour Printing & Design from Stationery-Direct.co.uk.

Not sure how they fair price wise compared to other companies, however, even if they are a few pounds more it is worth it for peace of mind.

If you regularly buy print then they offer a fantastic Print Reseller Scheme that will give you good discounts on their advertised prices.

Hope that helps.

P.S: Purchasing from overseas is VERY risky in my opinion, especially when you can get great prices in the UK nowadays.

Mel

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  7. loungefrog

loungefrog New Member

8. MrP

MrP New Member

Hi Nammie, a friend of mine has used Vista print but I don't think you can get the conventional 85x55mm size cards from them which is what I like to use, and although they have good offers I have seen cheaper places.

I have used everydayprint - Business Cards | Leaflet Printing | Postcard Printing | Photo Poster Printing | Vinyl Banners | Digital Print Solutions | Cheap Digital Printing and I was happy with their service. You can upload pdf's, for single or double sided cards. The delivery took 2 days (which was faster than stated for my order), colours were just right and it's the cheapest I've seen so far.

Peter

9. Melinda.Jones

Melinda.Jones New Member

Everyday print are solely digital printers which is o.k for very short runs, my recommendation above offer litho, top quality!

10. Kudosis

Kudosis New Member

I've used printedeasy.com twice now, once for my own and once for a clients.

They've been top quality, not one complaint. I'm even happier now they do rounded corners :D

I heard about them off here, think one of them is on here as a user

11. sabian1982

sabian1982 New Member

I've just tried Vista Print for my business cards and i'm happy with the result to be honest.

For 250 business cards, with a design that i created myself, it came to around £15ish.

If you do order from them, make sure you order the smallest number as when you've made the order you'll get an email providing you with a rather large discount for the next 24hrs :p

12. murban

murban New Member

If you're looking to impress clients, don't use Vista Print - like EveryDay print they print digitally, which is nowhere near as good as litho printing (which is what they use in magazines and flyers etc). I had really good experience with JamJar Print (JamJarPrint - Best in the UK for printing flyers, posters, business cards...) and they're the cheapest I could find apart from Vista print (about £35 for 500). Their web site says 5 working days but I had mine in 3 and I could upload it all through their web site. If you really want to impress, go for UV spot like echo around town - looks proper nice.

13. Emmas

Emmas New Member

I like fullcolour.com, their delivery times are quite speedy. You can also get them matt laminated for a reasonable price. I have used them at least 10 times and haven't had a problem so far.

14. Mass Appeal Designs

Mass Appeal Designs New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.