Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Photographer Needed!

Discussion in 'Photography Forum' started by ItsTheFocusMan, Nov 27, 2007.

1. ItsTheFocusMan

ItsTheFocusMan New Member

Hi All,

My Name Is Daniel And I Am Looking To Put Together My Website. I Need A Photographer To Take Some Photos Of Me, Im Looking For Jonathan Mannion Style Photographs Within The £200-£300 Price Range In The London Area.

Does Anyone Know Of A Site Where I Can Search Photographers By Photo (ie Like ViewCreatives) Or If People Can Post Up A Few Examples Of Their Work On Here.

Thank You
    Daniel

2. Tarambanacs

Tarambanacs New Member

London Photographer

Hi Daniel,

I am a London based photographer and would be happy to do a photoshoot with you in that style of photography for that budget.

Got any particular ideas for the shoot?

Please have a look at my website to see some of my work http://www.photosbyoscar.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Oscar.

3. jkcarrey

jkcarrey New Member

London Documentary Photographer

Hello Daniel,

I am an up and coming London based photographer who is very familiar with both Richard Avedon and Jonathan Mannion's work. We could definitely organize a shoot within that budget. Do you have a place in mind you'd like to shoot? Keep in mind should you require them, studio rental, lighting rental costs would have to be covered by you. How many images are you looking for?

Please check my website for my recent documentary work Jana Carrey Home Page (my latest project which I recently exhibited at the Shoreditch Town Hall Gallery as part of Photomonth 07); however, bear in mind I have also done freelance work (shot weddings and done studio work) so if you would like more samples of my work please e-mail me at jkcarrey@gmail.com.

Kind Regards,
    Jana

Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  4. mta123

mta123 New Member