Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PR Question

Discussion in 'PR & Marketing Forum' started by justaguy, Jul 12, 2013.

1. justaguy

justaguy New Member

A publication wrote a negative review about my company. Is it a good PR practice to approach this publication company and ask for a favorable review or will they ridicule us further.
    I have no idea if they are in bed with our competitors or who they are. I just want to know general best practice on this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. deadmix

deadmix New Member

in fact, instead of this approach which is really don't mean anything.. The positive or Negative Review is a profite for your Company.. Look for the Negative and improve it to be positive...

3. Road2Sale

Road2Sale New Member

I agree with deadmix - another strategy can be to ignore it (it depends how many people read it and how popular is the publication) Better don't go to them as they may ridicule you further. You can ignore it or prove it wrong in another website/blog/magazine (without revealing you are the one writing of course)

4. fad460

fad460 New Member

My advice,
    Leave the negative comment there and fix the issue and then reply that you have fixed the issue. A lot of users would find you even more trustworthy and genuine.