Forum

Print carrier

kylie

kylie

Messages count : 1
Likes count : 0
Contact in PM
I have had a nightmare with this company, not received leaflets, cancelled order with no refund, rude un helpful staff-no way of getting any customer rights with them. Bad prints bad service and more please let me know if you have had any problems as i am going to draft all complaints and take it alot further.
On finding the registered companys german head quarters, it seems it operates from a flat or house as i tried different searches in google.
You have rights with the german english embassy to obtain details of companys operated from abroad but not reigestered in the uk as a business but giving a rubbish service as they are and ripping me and god knows how many others off.
I have the contact details for the main man who runs this company and this company is registered in Germany. I wait all your replys

Thank you
Kylie Brown

Connecting tech talent

Free-Work THE platform for all IT professionals.

Its contents and its IT job board are 100% free of charge for contractors and freelancers.

Free-workers
Resources
About
Recruiters area
2024 © Free-Work / AGSI SAS
Follow us

FreelanceUK has moved to Free-Work

We would like to welcome you to Free-Work, an international platform dedicated to supporting IT freelancers and contractors with their professional journeys in the tech industry.

FreelanceUK news, guides and resources, including the forum, have now moved to Free-Work, where we will continue to report on everything from tax issues and market demand to freelancing tips and technology trends. You can also search the latest IT contracts and freelance tech job opportunities on our jobs page.

💡 Good to know: Your forum profile remains the same. To login, nothing could be simpler, all you need to do is use your email linked to your FreelanceUK account and your password.

Enjoy your visit!

The Free-Work team

FreelanceUK