Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Questions about free design software

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum' started by gcfarri, Oct 16, 2020.

1. gcfarri

gcfarri New Member

Could I please ask you for your opinions for a complete beginner which of the free external software design programs is the easiest and most straightforward to learn - out of – Gimp - ink spscape - vectr or another. I want to use a free one at first to see if this is for me as I am very good at designing things.

Also our vector or transparent files absolutely necessary for T-shirt, mug , hoodie or other similar products to put designs on?

Thanks Craig

2. Yusuf Javed

Yusuf Javed New Member

3. CleepZoron

CleepZoron New Member

I am also interested in this topic if you could describe a suitable application in a little more detail.

4. ChonsPonl

ChonsPonl New Member

The free graphic design software DrawPlus Starter Edition from Serif. I use UI testing from ZAPTEST to work with this application on various platforms. In DrawPlus, you can easily develop graphic designs, animations, and more. It is a 2D vector graphics editor program that allows you to draw, edit and create professional designs. Various preset templates are available. Beginner's guides are also available to help you get used to the program. DrawPlus also contains several features that let you use extrusion to create 3D objects and apply a wide range of 3D styles with its huge collection of brushes.