Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Social connections and business conversions?

Discussion in 'PR & Marketing Forum' started by Web Designer, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Web Designer

Web Designer New Member

How you use your social connections into business conversions? Do you market your business in your social circles? How they respond to you?

2. Web_Design

Web_Design New Member

Many Social Networking Sites like Twitter and Linkedin are very helpful for promoting our business.

3. m00d1e

m00d1e New Member

Yes - networking is a GREAT way to find work

I don't do a lot of marketing among my social circles, though I have got work through them, simply by telling people that I'm a business writer. That's my preferred strategy - letting my friends & family know what I do for a living, and they can come to me if they have any work.

You could be more proactive. For example, you could have an elevator pitch ready for when people ask what you do.

When I relaunched my business earlier this year, I sent some of my friends an individual email asking if they knew anyone who needed a copywriter. One of them replied and hired me on the spot on behalf of their organisation.

4. prgroup

prgroup New Member

You need to do public relation and brand promotion. Social media includes public relation, so go ahead...

5. Ricky Larson

Ricky Larson Member

There are some easy steps to use social connections into business conversions. The steps are following
    a) Identify your audience & be human
    b) Listening and responding
    c) Engaging with influencers
    d) Getting into visuals
    e) Automate your post

Best Social Media Marketing Company

6. likeshigh

likeshigh Member

Social connection improves your business awareness. There is nothing better than social media to make social connections. Many users of social media are known all over the world.