Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Software Sales

Discussion in 'PR & Marketing Forum' started by adiboy, Jul 2, 2008.

?

What do you think of the templates

1. Very good(not sure about this)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. okay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Needs a lot of improvments

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The system deserves better template

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  5. bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. adiboy

adiboy New Member

Hello everyone. first i would like to say thank you to all the people who helped me with the design work of the takeaway system.

Now lets get down to business. I need some sales people to help me sell the software to takaway businesses. I will give people the spec of the system and any info they might need. Now down to the price i think about 10% would be a nice cut for each sale as the system is going to cost £500 to £2,000. I am also thinking that if someone is doing well with sales and getting lot's of customers then i am willing to give them more than 10%.

Any help would be much apreceated.

P.S. what do you think of the templarte Demo Takeaway
    Alamin Tandori Takeaway

Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
  2. RickBisset

RickBisset New Member

hi adiboy,

i like the templates. particularly the chinese one.

have you created a content management system for the sites?

If not, it would make the sites much more saleable.

Good luck.

3. adiboy

adiboy New Member

Well yea it had a back end to it where you can add items delel and edit. it has some cool stuff. I just need people to help me out i think we have some good selling points.

1. If you waiters don't know the full address of the customer it’s not a problem. With this system all you have to do is enter the postcode and the Street name will be retrieved automatically.
    2. Delivery charge will be calculated automatically based on the postcode. If the customer is outside the free delivery charge then they will be charged extra.
    3. Calculations will also be done automatically, saving you time and making sure the total is correct.
    4. Now with the new caller ID added to the system, when a customer calls, their details will be loaded automatically so you do not need to ask them for the deliver address every time they order.