Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Software that has Functionality and flexibility as well as other questions

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum' started by gcfarri, Oct 30, 2020.

1. gcfarri

gcfarri New Member

Software that has Functionality and flexibility as well as other questions

Over time I have learned that there are many different free online design programs that you can either use online or download .

As a beginner I am looking for free online software that is not only the easiest to use and to learn but something that has the most features that will enable a user to have the most flexibility overall.

I have not only been looking as well as trying out various software design programs , I was going to use one called VECTR until I found out that the text cannot be bended / the ability to shape the text around certain objects.

Some of the “things that I am looking for in a good but easy software are - the ability bend text – 3D - as well as other use full functions that I have yet to discover.

There are some things am not too sure about - the main ones are - what is a transparent background - & what are layers. How important are these for doing basic designs on T-shirts and other clothing items.

Anyone who can answer my questions and recommend any software it would be great.