Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

We made a site to help freelancers get paid faster!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Alex Bouaziz, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Alex Bouaziz

Alex Bouaziz New Member

Hey everyone,

Long time lurker - I finally decided to sign up. A few friends of mine and I went through hell and back as freelancers (we still freelance). We finally manage to build a framework that worked for us to not only get paid faster but also complete projects fasters and we decided to share it with the community!

The whole premise is to change the dynamic between freelancers and our clients. Instead of the traditional upfront payment or the pay after the project is completed. The idea is for your client will put their money on hold/escrow (Paypal, Stripe etc..) and they approve your payments as you go. This not only shows your customer can afford your service, breaking down the task in batches of hours or task helps you get paid as you go and strongly pushes forward the 100% competition of the project.

The name of the product is Deel (letsdeel.com) - and you can make those projects task based or hourly based.

It'd be awesome to hear the community's thoughts on it and how we could improve it to make all your life a little better.

Thank you!!
    Alex

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019