Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Website Design Comments

Discussion in 'Web Design Forum' started by j1mb0jay, Nov 9, 2011.

1. j1mb0jay

j1mb0jay New Member

Hi All,

I have just put my most recent website live and was wondering if you could spare some time and give me some feedback.

blahdblah

Thanks

2. kathygreen

kathygreen New Member

Hey there,

Just checked your link. I think the design is pretty good, but if you could probably change the color theme slightly it would be great.
    Good luck.

3. j1mb0jay

j1mb0jay New Member

May I ask why you do not like the current colour scheme. What do you think it should be changed to ?

Thanks for your time

4. On the technical aspect, your images could do with optimising and their sizes defined, place Styles before Javascript in your code, preferably Javascript nearer the /body tag, serve resources from a consistent URL, remove unused CSS and optimise for speed, and maybe looking into leverage browser caching, and this will increase the speed dramatically.

5. j1mb0jay

j1mb0jay New Member

The website does user client side cache, and a server cache for database requests. I do understand that the main sprite could do with with some optimization as it is a little large.

Thanks for your comments

6. fredrikrob

fredrikrob New Member

I have just checked your website really good theme but i would like to suggest if you can make menu list much better with bolder text and padding. It's just my opinion.

7. suffard

suffard New Member

yes agreed with fredrikrob :happy

Last edited: May 5, 2012
  8. Lura

Lura New Member

I have just checked your website. I would like to suggest that if you can change your font color. Green color is not suitable. in the tab you apply different color but in the content also use same green color so i would suggest that change this color.

9. Danish01

Danish01 New Member

I agree with kathygreen i am also feel same thing for you side...

10. kevinmark

kevinmark New Member

Hello..
    I have just checked your website
    And your images could do with optimising and their sizes defined, place Styles before Javascript in your code, preferably Javascript nearer the /body tag, serve resources from a consistent URL, remove unused CSS and optimise for speed, and maybe looking into leverage browser caching, and this will increase the speed dramatically.

11. kevinmark

kevinmark New Member

Hi,,,,,,,,,,,

I Just checked your link and the tab you apply different color I think the design is pretty good, but if you could probably change the color theme slightly it would be great.
    design .

12. softwaredev

softwaredev New Member

I liked the design part with colorful theme designs whereas you can try changing the background color from gray to some other color that suits ans matches with the current color combination.

13. robertanderson

robertanderson New Member

Cheap Logos Design

Hey i just checked your website its kind of cool but i think the images need some modifications but otherwise its great.

14. DaleMeli

DaleMeli New Member

Hey attractive website !!!What the name of template that you have been used for your web site design?:confused:

15. Handdy.com

Handdy.com New Member

Feedback

There are too many colors and buttons on the site
    The eye does not go to anything
    So it is better to reduce the colors and have the user focus on one thing they need to do on the site

The site also should say what it is about.

16. JackKal

JackKal New Member

Hey,

Just checked it out. My opinion, it looks great and very appealing. The call to action with your telephone at the top is also great to see with any website as it gives visitors a direct point of contact. All in all, I think you have a great website.

17. elsalvador

elsalvador New Member

I agree. This will help in SEO.
    I, personally, admire your design. Nice job :banana

18. tomhardy

tomhardy New Member

Yes the over all design is looking very beautiful and colorful.And yes this is a very good and helpful design for SEO.