Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sign Up

Where do I go to hire out my design job?

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum' started by Toonces, Feb 25, 2023.

  1. Toonces

    Toonces New Member

    I need a 3D design of a sphere like form with simple facets, about like the included pic. Where do you go on the web to hire out something like this? I know about fiverr but I can't even place this in any particular design category. I also need this form 3D printed.

    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2023
  2. Toonces

    Toonces New Member

  3. muhammadahmad

    muhammadahmad New Member

    If you want to Hire Graphic Designer you can go to Upwork, Freelancer, and Fiverr which allow you to post your design job and receive proposals from freelancers all over the world. You can review their portfolios, rates, and ratings from previous clients to find the best match for your project.
    Or you can hire our Graphic Designer for your company design work
  4. Michael Rose

    Michael Rose New Member

    If you are looking for a 3D designer to create a 3D model of a sphere with simple facets, you can consider using freelance websites like Upwork, Freelancer, or Guru. You can post your project requirements and budget and then wait for interested freelancers to submit their proposals.

    When looking for a freelancer, make sure to check their portfolio and reviews to ensure their skills and experience match your needs. Also, communicate your requirements clearly and provide any necessary references or sketches to help them understand your vision.

    Once you have the 3D model, you can either 3D print it yourself if you have the equipment or find a local 3D printing service or online 3D printing service like Shapeways, Sculpteo, or i.materialise to print it for you. Make sure to choose the appropriate material and printing technology to achieve the desired quality and finish.

Share This Page