Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Writing about what you love

Discussion in 'Journalism Forum' started by Roy Jenks, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Roy Jenks

Roy Jenks New Member

Hello there,

I am in internet marketer. I am an expert at driving web traffic to a website and then monetizing the site effectively. Most of the traffic is driven from Social Media.

I want to turn my 'job' into my passion, and that's sport and 'men's stuff'. I'm looking for like minded people who have a passion for writing, a passion for a specific area of life and want to work with someone to monetize that passion.

I will create a site, you will get your subpage on your own specific niche. For example, each Premier League Football Club will have their own page. Attached to each subpage is a Facebook Fanpage.

I will create the site, monetize the site (with your agreement for your page) and I will drive the traffic to the site, specifically your page. In return you'll write about what you're passionate about.

I will bear all the costs, but I actually want this website to only have top quality, well informed content, so that's why I'm looking to find real writers who are passionate about the subject rather than hire freelancers.

In return, you'll get 50% earn't from your pages and Social Media pages. You'll also 'own your page'. In other words, If I were to sell the site, you'd earn your share of the sale price. Or, you can sell it to other journalists once you've retired to go live in Jamaica.

Anyone interested please get in touch.

2. Jon Radcliffe

Jon Radcliffe New Member

Hi

Are you still looking for writers ?

3. fad460

fad460 New Member

If you are still looking for writers, kindly PM me.